Monday, August 29, 2011

Get your stay-at-home-dad kid story published


Your story could be published in a book!

Hello Dads!

I've been in the process of collecting interesting stories from all dads at home. Funny stories about their kids (the funnier the better), tips and tricks for stay at home dads.

If you have a story please send it my way. I'll look it over, and if it's selected, I'll notify you. I can't promise payment, but I can promise that you'll get credit for the story if it's published, and you'll get a free copy of the book when it's published.

The stories will have to be limited to no more than 2000 characters (that's about 2 1/2 pages of text).

Just comment and cut and paste your story into the comments area. Oh and I'd like your input on things to put on this blog that would help you in your day-to-day lives (widgets, tools, etc.)

Thank you!

No comments: